ART-FX GLAZE COAT
Paint Techniques / Wood Treatment / Decoupage Varnish / Chalk-It clear sealer
Water-based, adhesion-promoted varnish based on a pure acrylic polymer for overcoating wall murals, paint techniques, and decoupage as well as a varnish for wood.
- ART-FX Glaze Coat is a clear acrylic varnish designed to be tough and UV resistant. It has excellent adhesion and flows for the protection of special paint or art effects on the exterior and interior walls.
- It can also be used as a varnish for wood, a cover coat over decoupage or as a clear sealer on a
- Chalk-It project. Glaze Coat is non-yellowing.
AREAS OF USE
- Clearcoat over Acrylic
- Clear varnish for exterior surface
- Clearcoat over decoupage or Chalk-It projects.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION
Artwork, Decoupage, Chalk-It
- Ensure the surface you are going to apply the Glaze Coat to is clean, dry, and free of loose particles.
- Apply a thin coat of ART – FX Glaze Coat by brush, roller or airless spray over the special effect or art piece to be covered. Being a clear coat, if used outside, a new coat should be applied every few years.
- Sand wood to a clean smooth finish. Remove all sanding dust.
- Apply 1 coat of Art-FX Glaze coat to the wood. Allow 1 hour at 25°C to dry.
- Apply a second coat of Art-FX Glaze coat. Allow drying. A minimum of two coats is required for exterior use.
NOTE: Art-FX Glaze Coat can be supplied in various wood stain colors on request.
Brush, roller or spray
Clean all equipment with water immediately after use.
Keep stored in cool, dry conditions and away from children.